1 litre of ISO 100 Piston Compressor Oil
Use this oil for most piston compressor units – (ISO 100 equates to SAE 20, ISO 68 to SAE 30)
Recommended for Piston Type air compressor makes including:
Atlas Copco, Draper, HPC, Ingersoll Rand, ,Broomwade, Compair, Sip, Fiac, Abac, Alup
Specially formulated ‘2000 hour’ oil developed to meet the requirements of piston type compressors ensuring long, trouble-free compressor life.
- Exceptional anti-wear performance for long compressor life.
- Corrosion inhibited, high stability formula.
- Enhanced water separating properties.
- Excellent compatibility with most downstream equipment.
Specially formulated ‘2000 hour’ fluid developed to meet the needs of piston type compressors, ensuring long, trouble-free compressor life.
• Exceptional anti-wear performance for long compressor life.
• Minimal oil carryover for improved valve life.
• Corrosion inhibited, high stability formula.
• Enhanced water separating properties.
• Excellent compatibility with most downstream equipment.
This oil will retain performance characteristics throughout a 2000 hour design life, providing bulk oil temperature does not exceed 90°C and a maximum ambient temperature does not exceed 35°C. If either of these temperatures is exceeded, more frequent oil changes will be required.
This highly stable advanced formula fluid is designed for use in continuous operation and stop / start industrial piston compressors, train brake compressors and vehicle mounted or portable road breaking compressors.
These fluids are also suitable for use in reciprocating compressors where the viscosity grade is appropriate.