Due to further expansion & increased machine sales, Airia are looking to recruit a Compressed Air Service Engineer to join our team.
Location: Successful candidate must live within 30 minutes drive of our head office in Romsey, Hampshire.
Salary: Competitive pay + vehicle + overtime + benefits.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Compressor Service Engineer will deliver a first rate on-site compressed air engineering service to customers throughout the Southern region, providing advice, diagnostics, routine maintenance and breakdown repairs / fault finding.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Undertake planned and preventative maintenance of Compressed Air Systems.
- Perform emergency breakdown fault finding and repair.
- Take part in Compressor Overhaul & refurbishment works.
- Install compressor and compressed air systems.
- Repair broken-down equipment under emergency call-out Rota.
- Desirable to have some refrigerant skills to work on compressor dryers but not essential.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Electrically / electronically skilled (ideally C&G qualified).
- Must be based close to Southampton.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required in the designated territory including some travel to areas outside of the immediate region.
To apply for this role, please contact us with a covering email and a recent copy of your CV.
Please note: Airia do not accept unsolicited/speculative approaches (including submissions of CV’s) from recruitment agencies.